Rabu, 03 Februari 2010

Different Perspective About the World

its been awhile since I dont update my blog.
Well, make it short.

the world seems have a different perspective with people, including me.
The world's eye sees something with their 'fun' and 'fake' eye,
but they don't like the truth, honesty, and etc.
Many things(and people) that seems so crooked(to me).
but some of the crooked perspectives that keep us from disaster,
like, if you always talk your friends in front of their face, it will cause endless confrontation.
its just because we dont like to be judge, are we?

well, sorry for the abstractness, just trying to spill my mind.

6 komentar:

MITCH mengatakan...

soooo abstract and ambiguous..
well, for me, sometimes, i think with 2 perspectives, the good one (like the angel's side) and the bad one (the evil ones). but, i tend to think with the angel's side perspective merely to make me feel better and it does comfort me. so instead of always thinking the bad side of it, you shoul've known that the 'fake' eyes would make u feel better.

err... get it? aren't u trying to say about the positive thinking and the negative thinking? sorry if im mistaken HAHA.

btw, how bout white lies? agree with it huh?

jojo mengatakan...

hmm, what I wrote in this post maybe its about fake and real perspectives. but I do see world from evil and good perspectives too. since this world started it always have a good and bad sides.

hmm, what I get from you is, the evil side makes you bad,worry and etc. , soooo, to comfort your mind you just think about the good sides. am I right? hahaha.
well, i also might think about the positive thinking, but people always have the negative sides too. Its so hard to always think positive.

MITCH mengatakan...

YEAHHH! thats what i meant! btw u havent answered my question about white lie..

jojo mengatakan...

oh yes, well, i do agree with white lies to people, but, i dont like white lies for myself, i do like the truth even if its the bad one. how bout u syel?

MITCH mengatakan...

sowwwyyy for the late reply. haven't checked out ur blog for awhile .
I dont really agree with white lie cause basically its still categorized as a lie. -____-
so I'm with you, i don't like white lies to myself but SOMEHOW i do make a white lie to some people. HAHA.

Jane Reggievia mengatakan...

agree with you bro!
dunia makin kejam lol
gue menyadari kok, makin banyak manusia yang 'muna' ewww -.-