Kamis, 14 Mei 2009

Happy Tiring Day

well, hari ini adalah hari2 trakhir dmn masa sekolah berakhir.
kita smua sekelas pergi ke hutan mangrove. tp yang dmn ya? gw buta soal jalan
jarank banget ini jalan barenk sekelas hahaha.

well, I MUST and already brought the camera to shot all things.
nothing special in my photos.
I cant think about perfect composition anymore.
I was just thinked. shot shot shot to make it immortal moment to remember :D

upload will come when my 'kart rider' back on facebook. hahaha
hundreds of them.

2 komentar:

MITCH mengatakan...

it was a hectic dayyyyyyy! reallyyyy! i never thought it will be tiring like this... I havent slept and the worst, I havent taken any nap... -.- the photo shoot was fun, there's some problems though.

jojo mengatakan...

iya gw jg ga nyangka gini cape.
muter2 sgala lagi.
lo kurank tidur ya?
hahaha, namanya dipoto masa ga senenk.